Friday, May 21, 2010

The Foodie Fight is On...Again!



I've been bad at blogging. We've moved, kids are busy, etc. No excuses. Except maybe the move - still getting used to not having a gas range - but the double oven is definitely a plus for baking.

Well, while I was taking my online break, so was Foodie Fights. They took a few month hiatus, and are now back with FoodieFights 2.0. Having had so much fun, and done so well, with the last foodie fight challenge Battle Rhubarb and Coriander, I definitely wanted to throw my hat in again as soon as possible.

Well, this weekend, it's on. Welcome to Battle Shallot and Apricot. I'll be creating and cooking the dish this weekend, posting to the blog at the end of the weekend and then voting begins on Tuesday the 25th. So please stay tuned for another post soon, with pictures, recipes and voting instrucitons.

8 comments:

Katia said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with. Super excited for you. You've got my vote.

hi. i'm callie said...

having no gas range really is just tragic. i understand *pats your back*. congrats with the move and can't wait to see what you make!

Peggy said...

can't wait to see what you come up with!

Danielle said...

you go, killer!

Unknown said...

Louis Vuitton Simple
Naxos

Gucci Bag as Perfect
Father’s Day Gift

Gucci New Bamboo Top Handle—exclusive Gucci

auto parts said...

Great!!
Sheet Metal Fabrication in Bangalore

Unknown said...

good to see it
Steel Pipe dealers in Bangalore

Dirak said...

good
great keep going!!
Stainless Steel Hinge Manufacturers